Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday

It's been a few days since I've last posted... I have been very busy, but i know that is no excuse! Here is what I have been up to...

  • Friday I worked until 8pm. Enough said.
  • Walter's sister, brother-in-law, and nephew were in town for the weekend... as well as Molly's best friend Barkley
  • Walter and I got (almost) all of our Christmas shopping done on Saturday!
  • Sunday was spent working on homemade Christmas gifts, and completing Xmas shopping online.
In Walter's family, we do a Secret Santa, and this year, we have a second person for a homemade. I never did my homemade from last year (yes, I am THAT much of a slacker), so I got last years done, and now I have this years to do. They are both paintings. I will post pictures of them after Christmas so I don't ruin any surprises!

That being said, let me recap my food since Friday...

FRIDAY:
Breakfast - Yogurt with granola
Snack - Vitamuffin

Lunch - Chipolte burrito bowl. I ran errands during lunch, and it was the only place i could go to get me back to work in time. That's what I get for being unprepared!
Snack during my marathon project that lasted until 8pm on a Friday night - About 5 rolls of smarties and Halloween pretzels!
 Dinner - A small salad with spinach, chicken, roasted peppers, cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette

SATURDAY:
Breakfast - a huge bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich that i only finished 3/4 of. This made Walter very happy since he got to eat my leftovers!
Lunch - a slice of mushroom pizza, a garlic knot, and a bite of Walters 2 slices (sausage and white)
Snack - 10 baked scoops and hummus
Dinner - homemade pizza (by Walter's dad). he made me chicken artichoke with green olives on whole wheat crust since i love that pizza at Sun Tavern, I had 2 slices, and 3 little squares (they are like 2x2in) of pepper and onion pizza. So good!

SUNDAY:
Breakfast - 4 silver dollar pancakes and 3 1/2(!) pieces of bacon, and a coffee
Lunch - a roast beef sandwich, and a spinach salad
Snack - 1/2 a monster half sour pickle
Dinner - a small serving of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and edamame. Then an hour later i had hummus and wheat thins.

MONDAY:
Breakfast -  Oatmeal with craisins, walnuts, and banana

Snack - 2 bites of banana
Lunch - Chinese food. I'll get to that later.
Dinner - Boston Market. I'll also get to that later.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment