Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I have been so busy I disappeared for the last few weeks! It is so easy to get caught up in the day to day that  I put the blog (and the gym) on the back burner. I have been hovering around a 10 pound weight loss for the last few weeks, which i consider a huge success because i had a friend in town, and went on a vacation! Here is a recap of the last few weeks in photos:

Valentines Day - Wine Tasting in NJ:

My friend Mary visited and we had a NYC weekend! Chelsea Brewery:

Chelsea Piers:

NYC Pizza:

Empire State Building, and later - Korean BBQ!

Walter and I saw the White Rabbits at Maxwell's in Hoboken:

and saw an amazing view of the city!

I went to FL for the weekend for my best friend's baby shower (pics coming soon!) 

We went strawberry picking:

and sunflower picking!

I am finally getting back into the swing of things, getting my eating back on track, and getting my butt back into the GYM! I am back to making my weight loss #1!

1 comment:

  1. yayyy!!! I had so much fun but missed your blog lol. You did so good while we had a bad eating escapade in the city :)

    ReplyDelete