Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weigh in #7

So I decided to move my weigh ins to Thursdays to match with the Biggest Loser challange at work. It seemed silly to have 2 weigh ins on 2 different days of the week, and no time to bounce back from the weekend since my weigh ins are on Mondays. Sooooo..... I only lost 0.2 pounds. (and when I weighed myself in at work, I lost 0.6 pounds... wierd huh?!)

Total weight loss: 0.2 pounds
Weight Loss Remaining: 42.6 pounds
This week snacking totally got the best of me, while working from home I snacked WAY too much! If chips are there… I will eat them. I need to remember this and have more willpower! Plus, let’s be honest, I pretty much ate like shit all weekend (except for those breakfast sandwiches, those were awesome!) I was talking to V about this, and she told me to limit cheese and carbs. So I am going to try very hard to do that, and limit cheese, carbs, and SODIUM! Sodium is a sneaky one too.
Since I was home yesterday, I prepared a crock pot chili during my lunch break! I will post the recipe and book it came from later, it tasted pretty good! It was a white turkey chili, I think I prefer regular chili with black beans, tomatoes, chili powder, ect. Here is what it looks like:
 And here it is over a salad for dinner, which I also packed for lunch today:

WEDNESDAY
L – Salad w/grilled chicken, artichoke hearts*, roasted red peppers*, feta cheese, balsamic vinaigrette
S – Chips and hummus
D – Turkey chili over mixed greens with salsa, balsamic vinaigrette, and asiago cheese

THURSDAY
B – Balance Bar
S – 2 Clementines, light n fit yogurt, sprinkle of granola

*The artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers are in water (not marinated in oil). The artichokes have 10 calories each, and the peppers have 5 calories per serving.

Alright, back to work! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there....don't get discouraged over the scale. When you first start working out, your body is going to gain muscle, so you may gain a little. Muscle burns more calories than fat, so it will work out in the end!! Keep it up!! You can do it!

    I've just started a blog also, hoping it will keep me motivated. So far it has....I'd love for you to be a followers!! The more people we have to motivate us, the less the failure rate is how I look at it.

    www.changingfromfattofit.blogspot.com

    Keep up the work!!!

    ReplyDelete