Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weigh In #5

I lost another pound, so now I am back to my 5 pound weight loss!

Total weight loss: 5 pounds
Weight Loss Remaining: 45 pounds
I never gave myself a reward for the first time I hit 5 pounds (before I went on vacation), so now I think a reward is in order! Any ideas???
In other news, I am participating in a Biggest Loser challenge at work. I did it a few months ago, but didn't take it seriously at all. It is for 8 weeks, and we weigh in every Thursday. We are ranked by % weight loss for the 8 weeks, and there is also a weekly winner for highest % weight lost. If you gain, you have to pay $2 and donate 2 food items that is given to a food bank at the end of the challenge. We weighed in last week for our starting weights, so this Thursday if the first official weigh in! I am taking this very seriously this time around, and i hope i win! I also think I might switch my weigh ins to Thursdays instead of Mondays, but am still thinking about it. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment