Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weigh in #5

I am up 1.5 lbs. BOOOOO! Its from getting sick over Christmas, and then going to Florida and eating out for so many meals. 

Total weight loss: 4 pounds
Weight Loss Remaining: 46 pounds
But I am going to get back into the swing of things and get that weight off!!!
On Monday night a friend and I went to dinner and a movie. We went to Chevy's, and then to see Black Swan! Chevy's has a dinner and a movie deal where you can buy movie tickets at the restaurant for $8 instead of $11 - pretty  good deal!I had Sangria, chips, salsa, and guac, and we split some fajitas. Well let me just say this: Next time, NO sangria, and I am staying on my diet from now on when I go out! The meal didn't agree with me, and i spent Monday night and all of Tuesday sick as a dog! But on a positive note, the movie was great! If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest you go - its pretty twisted, but a great movie.
If you haven't heard, NJ got ANOTHER snow storm last night, and after getting 8-12 inches, I am working from home (don't worry - I am writing this on my lunch break!) This allowed me to make a pretty nice breakfast!

I threw a Chiobani strawberry yogurt, 1/4 cup kashi go lean cereal, 1/2 a clementine, and 1/4 pear and mango. I sliced another 1/4 pear and mango to have on the side. SO GOOD! I am also planning on making a crock pot meal during lunch for dinner! More on that to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment