Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years and Florida!

For New Years this year, Walter, MOLLY, and I flew to Florida! (yes Molly, she is becoming an expert traveler!) I don't have many pictures from Florida, but I wanted to share the highlights from the trip:

For New Years Eve V had a party at her house, and i got to spend NYE with my best friends and sister! Here are some pics from the night:




For eats, we made a bunch of different appetizers, like buffalo chicken dip, chicken skewers, salad, chips and salsa, taquitos, edamame, and cheese and crackers. We also tried skinny girl margaritas which were good, but sweet! After 2, i was done with them.

Saturday night, we went to the Miami Heat game!



Some of the other highlights and best meals from my trip were:
  • Going to Firehouse subs with Walter. They don't have Firehouse in NJ so I always try to go when I am in FL!
  • Walking around downtown Delray with Walter, my mom, and Molly and going to Mellow Mushroom. The waitress gave Molly 2 treats!
  • Taking my mom out for her first sushi experience
  • Going mini-golfing with Walter, V, and Nick
  • Going Maternity clothes shopping with V - she actually let me take her to Forever 21and cooperated...and got 5 shirts!
  • THE WEATHER!!!
The weather was perfect the entire time, with highs in the upper 70's and lows in the 60's. It made me never want to leave! We came back on Wednesday night and i have been playing catch up ever since. Back to regular blogging and dieting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment