Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bleh.

Molly, Walter, and I are all sick. Thats right, I said Molly... she can't stop sneezing, which is so cute, but I do feel bad for her. Needless to say, i didn't go to the gym yesterday, i came home and crashed on the couch all night to try and get better. And Molly joined me. She is such a mush when she's sick.



Breakfast was a coffee, raspberry yogurt and granola...


Snack: 2 clementines.
Lunch: Soup and salad. I drove allll the way to shop rite in the rain, to get chicken noodle soup, and do they have it? No. So I choose vegetable instead...
Dinner: More soup. French Onion. With low fat cheese. And some multigrain chips and hummus.


Today, theres a hurricane out. I guess am avoiding getting ready to drive to work in this hot mess by writing this post when I am supposed to be getting ready for work! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment