Monday, November 29, 2010

Diet Day ONE!


So, I think day one of the diet went rather well. Here's what I ate:

Breakfast: Diet sprite and a weight control oatmeal packet.
Snack: Kashi Go Lean Bar
Lunch: Can of Chickarina soup, some crackers and hummus
Dinner: Salad and Sushi :)

Thats right, of course the day I start dieting is the day of Walter and my anniversary, so we went out to dinner. (4 years - can you BELIEVE it?!?!?!?)

The sushi was great, but I am stuffed! There are some things that I know I am going to have trouble with in my diet, so I am going to set a few goals for myself this week:

  1. Drink 3 bottles (64 oz) of water a day. I have had a lot of trouble drinking water lately, and i need to drink enough to stay hydrated.
  2. Give up soda! That diet Sprite today will be my last soda for awhile...
  3. Go to the gym at least 3 times this week. Starting tomorrow :)
During my lunch break today, i went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of foods to make for lunch and dinner. I got ground turkey, lettuce, peppers, cilantro, lunchmeat, cheese, whole wheat wraps, hummus, and grilled chicken. I have some meals in mind, stay tuned to see what I end up making!

No comments:

Post a Comment